Meet Dr. Tobi F. Todd
Dr. Tobi Todd finished with a B.S. in Biology from Georgia Tech in 1996. He completed his professional degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in 2000. Dr. Tobi Todd completed a 3-year primary podiatric and surgical residency in San Antonio and Temple, Texas. He trained at the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio / Audie Murphy Veterans Hospital and at the Texas A&M School of Medicine, Scott and White Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Tobi Todd is trained in the Podiatric Medical and Surgical management of diabetics, pediatrics, sports medicine, dermatological, vascular, and neurological conditions.
Dr. Todd is trained in the latest technology including using and implementing electronic medical records, reading x-rays, ultrasounds, and MRIs. He provides appropriate medical, pharmacological, topical, and surgical intervention to produce successful patient outcomes. Medical decisions, diagnoses, and treatments are made upon evidence based medicine and research.
Dr. Todd is a Compassionate, Empathetic, and Detail Orientated Podiatrist who has been praised by both patients and peers for his outstanding work. He has a sharp, analytical mind to correctly diagnose and determine the best course of treatment. Dr. Todd has been in private practice since 2003.
Dr. Todd is an Atlanta native and a second-generation podiatric surgeon.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Atlanta Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, America College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Active Staff Physician at Wellstar/ Atlanta Medical Center
- Active Staff Physician at Atlanta Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery